The Rainier Club
Everett Golf & Country Club
TPC Snoqualmie Ridge
The Bellevue Club
Seattle Tennis Club
Seattle Yacht Club
MI Beach Club
Welcome to Evergreen CMAA Chapter
The Evergreen Chapter of Club Managers Association of America is the professional association for managers of private membership clubs in Western Washington. With close to 100 members across all classifications, our manager members run more than 36 country, city, yacht, tennis and clubs.
The Evergreen Chapter is dedicated to:
- Providing its members the best in club specific education events featuring speakers who are recognized nationally as industry leaders
- Providing forums for the open sharing and exchange of information & ideas that will help our members successfully lead their clubs, their boards, their staff
- Providing opportunities for members to meet and connect with one another
- Keeping members apprised of state legislative activities that impact the local industry
- Connecting with and creating strong ties with other Northwest Allied Associations
- Supporting the development of future private club leaders through scholarship and mentoring programs
Having some fun... we produce an annual golf tournament, an Annual Chapter Celebration, wine : we hold chapter events at rotating member clubs so that every member can experience another memberís club...
Our parent organization, the Club Manager's Association of America, which is headquartered in Alexandria,VA supports the advancement of the club management profession. CMAA along with their internal Club Foundation, sponsors research, funds industry education programs, provides financial assistance to educational institutions and awards scholarships to outstanding students interested in the club management profession.
The comprehensive Lifetime Professional Development program enables managers to be proficient in CMAA's nine core competency areas: Private Club Management, Food & Beverage Operations, Accounting & Financial Management, Human & Professional Resources, Management, Marketing, Sports & Recreation Management, External & Governmental Influences, Building & Facilities Management.